We have the capacity and the experience in developing and managing Advocacy and Communication campaigns. We have developed the following information and media campaigns among others:
1. Information and media campaign against teenage pregnancies, Kivvulu slum, Kampala, 2000, 2002, and 2003.
2. Public education and media campaign on the Referendum 2000 to change political system.
3. Public education and media campaign on Presidential and Parliamentary Elections 1996.
4. Public education and media campaign on Local Council Elections 2001.
5. Public education, campaign to revoke the impact of HIV/AIDS on agriculture in Iganga and Masaka districts 2003.
6. Public education campaign on updating the national voter’s register.
7. Public education campaign on Uganda’s referendum 2005 to change political systems. *
We have also participated in the development of communication strategies including: Empowering women and girls infected / affected by HIV/AIDS to speak out, and express themselves on the media and in public. Children’s rights, supported by The African Network for Prevention and Protection Against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN). Population Census 2002, supported by Uganda Bureau of Statistics.